Divorce has a reputation for being a hotly contested legal battle where two separating spouses are often involved in stormy arguments and ugly courtroom battles. At O’Sullivan Law Group, it is our ultimate goal to come along side our clients so their divorce does not turn into a combative legal proceeding. We do not antagonize opposing parties; rather, we work tirelessly to make steps toward a peaceful resolution that protects the best interests of you and your family.
As experienced divorce attorneys in Morris County, we have handled numerous high profile, high net worth, and complex divorce cases throughout the state. We know that it can be tempting to jockey yourself into a position that gives you the upper hand, however, we have honed and mastered our skills so you do not have to worry about any legalities. Attorney David O’Sullivan has an extensive background in business and finance and knows how these types of things intersect with the law. We are fully prepared to use our breadth of experience and knowledge to your benefit.
Every client receives our undivided attention. If you are involved in a complex divorce matter, call us at (973) 947-8699 to begin discussing your case confidentially.
What Qualifies as a Complex Divorce Matter?
- Divorces where significant alimony is being sought
- Child custody situations involving allegations of abuse
- Custody issues involving extreme differences in the positions taken by both spouses
- Marriages that involve major real estate holdings, particularly commercial properties
- Marriages that involve business holdings, closely-held companies or professional practices (medicine, law, accounting, broker-dealerships, and more)
- Marriages where “difficult to value” assets are involved (art, stock options, accrued employee benefits, etc.)
- High-profiledivorces involving individuals with high net worth
The O’Sullivan Law Group PledgeView Attorney Profile +
“My personal pledge to each client is that they will, at all times, be fully informed and involved in their legal matters and that they will be part of every decision in their case. When you are faced with a serious legal problem, we provide serious legal representation.”- Attorney David T. O’Sullivan
Why We Are the Firm that Families Can Trust
- Our firm is exclusively devoted to handling all aspects of family law and divorce
- We have the ability to resolve simple issues to complex or high-profile matters
- Over 25 years of multifaceted financial, legal, and mediation experience
- We are always honest and offer candid appraisals of your case at any time
- We investigate, strategize, and then deliver follow-through to secure results
- Our clients have access to their complete case file24 hours a day, 7 days a week