Family law cases are often some of the most emotional, difficult cases in the legal profession. We understand that when you are in need of a Morris County family law attorney, you are in need of someone who can help you resolve some of the most difficult circumstances you’ll face in your life. Our lawyers have dedicated themselves to bringing compassionate, experienced legal aid to cases like yours. Our legal team will take on cases such as:
- Divorce cases. We’ll help you sort out complicated issues such as alimony payments and the equitable distribution of marital assets.
- Child custody cases. Our Morris County family law attorney team will keep your children’s best interests in mind as we help resolve issues such as child support, parenting time, and custody issues.
- Adoption cases. Our team will help ensure a smooth transition of bringing a new member into your family.
- Domestic violence cases. We’ll handle your domestic violence cases with case, helping to get you the protection you need so you can start the healing process.
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements. Ensure you are protected in case of divorce; our team will guide you through the process to create an agreement that suits both parties.
If you are in need of a family law attorney, please get in touch with us today. You can call us or contact us through our website and we’ll give you a free confidential consultation on your case so you understand what your next steps need to be. Get the help you need from an experienced legal team and contact O’Sullivan Law Group today.